TULUM REAL ESTATE LEGAL
Corporate Legal Services is a firm that is headquartered in the city of Tulum, but typically include services to customers throughout the Riviera Maya with offices in Tulum, Playa del Carmen and Cancun.
Our firm aims to provide the client with legal services quality and above all give certainty as to their investments, considering that our services are mainly aimed at the housing market.
Our identifying phrase is “Prevention is better than cure”, since we give our clients all the necessary protective gear to prevent contingencies of all kinds, both in the legal field, such as tax, accounting, administrative and operational, the allowing them to act safely in the field of business that each customer chooses.
We are a team of professionals who provide quality care, but also with warmth, giving customers the confidence to establish permanent business relationships, supporting them in new fields they wish to undertake.
Our principal, Ms. Zaida De Anda, graduated from the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, with extensive experience in various branches of law, specializing in corporate matter, working with companies and entrepreneurs from various industries. In partnership with other firms, flanges also advice on accounting, tax and agriculture, enabling us to provide a comprehensive service to our customers.
Also, good English language skills allows us to provide a complete service to foreigners seeking business options in Mexico.
• Corporate Legal Matters.
• Formation of Corporations and Civil.
• Opening and Updating Corporate Books.
• Corporate Legal Audit.
• Regularization Corporate Companies.
• Development of Acts of Assembly.
• Merger, transformation, split and Liquidation of Companies.
• issuance of shares and participation certificates.
• Creation of Trusts for Real Estate Acquisition Restricted Zone.
• Development of Private Contracts promise of sale and transfer of rights.
• Legal Matters Buying Real Estate.
• Immigration Procedures (FM3, FM2).
• Notices to the National Registry of Foreign Investments.
• Procedures and Agency for Sale.
• Merging and Branch Premises.
Liaison Services Notaries Related Matters:
• Granting of powers.
• Ratification of signatures.
• Certification of documents.
• Buying and selling.
• Assignment of rights.
• Notifications of Attorney.
• Notarial Acts Fe.
• Establishment of Condominium Regime.